Meeting the Family

I am an animal lover. I keep and care for as many exotic little animals as my parents will allow. So far, that is not many, due to our location in an urban area. My little mamalial clan consists of a very stubborn toothless cat, a runt rabbit and my latest two, an African Pigmy Hedgehog and a Lesser Madagascan Tenrec. This blog is about the latter two.

Their names are Quasifrodo (Quasi for short) and Tina Tenrec (Tina for short). Quasi is five months old and Tina is one month old. I am writing about the experiment of getting these two very different animals to co-exsist in a mutual enclosure. They were both unexpected gifts from various individuals, so one can imagine that I was slightly unprepared to provide for both of them. As it is, I have two wildly different animals together and no clue what to do.

Let the adventure begin!

Quasifrodo, the shy hedgehog.

Comments

Popular Posts